Campaign For Safe Cosmetics
Lifestyles of Health And Sustainability
Calendula Baby Soap
Log Home Body Soap Calendula Baby Soap has been designed specifically for a babies tender skin. Our Calendula Baby Soap is soothing, mild, gentle and healthy soap.
The petals of Calendula have a long history of use as a wound-healing, skin soothing botanical that can clear up many different skin ailments. They are antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, immune stimulating and contain flavonoids which protect the cells of the body from free radicals which damage the skin. Much of the healing properties of Calendula are believed to be due to the high levels of carotenoids. Calendula also contains oil soluble sterols which help plump the skin and keep it thick.
Many diaper rash baby creams contain calendula, we just figure why wait when you can help to prevent the diaper rash.
Log Home Body Soap extracts the properties from the Calendula petals through a low temperature process called oil infusion. During this process, the petals transfer their color, healing properties, carotinoids and other compounds into the oil. The infused oil is then utilized in the making of our naturally mild scented Calendula Soap.
The ingredients of Calendula Baby Soap are:
- Calendula Infused Rice Bran Oil all the benefits fron the Calendula petals plus rice bran oil is considered hypoallergenic, is high in fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Coconut Oil- is a natural moisturizer, plus has many antibacterial and antioxidant benefits.
- Palm Oil-contains hard to find toctrienols(members of the Vitamin E family) which are able to pentrate deep into the skins layers. It provides deep moisturizing properties plus aids in healing.
- Sweet Almond Oil- is rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E, magnesium, calcium, and antioxidants that are essential for healthy skin and to manage free radicals. It soothes skin irridation, rejuvenates the skin and stimulates cell renewal.
- Castor Oil-with unique properties as “almost 90% ricinoleic acid”, castor oil is a natural antibacterial agent, rich in essential nutrients such as vitamin E, antioxidants and minerals castor oil boosts skin health. Castor oil is a natural emoliant which penetrates and hydrates the skin quickly plus also provides natural healing qualities.
- Distilled Water (the needed liquid)
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)(necessary to make soap)
Back to Baby Soaps
Buy online at www.mychoicenatural.com
Like us on Facebook and learn how you can can to win $25 worth of Log Home Body Soap Products given away every month