Log Home Body Soap Deodorants are the perfect alternative to commercial antiperspirants and deodorants. 100% Natural Log Home Body Soap Deodorant ingredients are found in nature. Ingredients include: Organic or Food Grade Cocoa Butter, Natural Un-refined Shea Butter, Natural Un-refined Beeswax, Food Grade Coconut Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Bentonite Clay plus steam distilled or expeller produced essential oils.
We offer 75 gram size deodorants in 14 different essential oil aromas types; Cedar Musk, Cinnamon Rose, Extreme Pit Stick (lime, sage, rosemary & cedar), Grapefruit Mint, Lavender Dreams, Lavender Patchouli Dreams, Lemon Tea Tree, Natural Unscented, Licorice Peppermint, Spearmint Rosemary, Sport Stick (lime, sage, rosemary & sweet orange), Sweet Cherry Almond, Sweet Orange and Vanilla.
Please Note: WE DO NOT USE baking soda (due to the possibility of contamination) or cornstarch (due to the possiblity of GMO's) as ingredients of our deodorants.
$8 each (Shipping & taxes are extra)
Send us an email with your email address, the location you want the product shipped to, along with your product order. We will email you a quote including shipping and taxes. Upon your confirmation we will send you a paypal invoice, once payment is recieved we will ship your product. Only one shipping fee is charge for mutiple products ordered. Products are shipped via Canada Post.
Why Use Log Home Body Soap Deodorants?
Log Home Body Soap Deodorants are the perfect alternative to commercial antiperspirants and deodorants.
Log Home Body Soap Deodorants are chemical free and 100% Natural.
Please Note: Log Home Body Soap Deodorants are not antiperspirants.
Log Home Body Soap Deodorants DO NOT CONTAIN:
· Aluminum- linked to breast cancer plus an increased risk of Alzheimer's disease
· Parabens- disrupt hormonal balance, can lead to early puberty in children, is linked to birth defects and organ toxicity plus increases the risk of hormonal cancers.
· Propylene Glycol (Antifreeze)- is a petroleum based product that can cause damage to the central nervous system, liver and heart.
· Phthalates- linked to higher risk of birth defects plus may disrupt hormone receptors as well as increase the likelihood of cell mutation.
· Triclosan-used for anti-bacterial properties, it is classified as a pesticide by the FDA and a probable carcinogen by the Environmental Protection Agency.
· Fragrance Oils linked to cancer