Campaign For Safe Cosmetics
Lifestyles of Health And Sustainability
Castile Baby Soap
Ingredients In Castile Baby Soap are:
- Extra Virgin Organic Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Distilled water
- Sodium Hydroxide (lye)
The benefits of using extra virgin cold pressed olive oil to make Castile Baby Soap are:
- “Only extra virgin olive oil contains Squalane” which has the ability to help the skin retain moisture while nourishing and providing protection for all types of skin, especially dry and sensitive.
- Extra virgin olive oil contains higher levels of antioxidants plus is rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, E, K and beta carotene.
- It stimulates new cell generation, and helps prevent psoriasis, eczema, acne and does not clog pores.
- Olive oil polyphenols are important antioxidants found in the highest concentrations in extra virgin olive oil.
Additional benefits for adults using Castile Baby Soap are:
Extra virgin olive oil contains hydroxytyrosol, an extremely rare, highly potent polyphenol. Hydroxytyrosol can actually slow the aging process in the skin by stabilizing the part of the cell known as the cell plasma membrane.
Gives skin a youthful look.
Back to Baby Soaps
Buy online at www.mychoicenatural.com
Like us on Facebook and learn how you can can to win $25 worth of Log Home Body Soap Products given away every month